Who We Are
The Dancing Classrooms Contemporaries is a group of high-powered professionals whose mission is to cultivate awareness and promote fundraising to support Dancing Classrooms. Your support through volunteering and financial support allows Dancing Classrooms to inspire young ladies and gentlemen to…
- Stand a little taller and feel confident in their own shoes
- Venture outside their comfort zones, and rise to every occasion with curiosity and courage
- Celebrate everyday victories as steps to extraordinary accomplishments
- Embrace their classmates as partners and learn to see eye-to-eye
- Share the joy of Dancing Classrooms with their families and communities
We believe in the transformative power of an embrace. Together, we turn challenges into a chance to discover something new in ourselves. With joyful collaboration, we laugh when we trip over our feet and lift each other up.
We are Dancing Classrooms Contemporaries, and we extend our hand to you.
- May 20: Dance Parade
- June 14: ELEVATE Kickoff
- June 24: Colors of the Rainbow Grand Finals
- September 23: ELEVATE
There are multiple ways that you can support the amazing work of the Contemporaries. You can join a volunteer committee, attend an event or provide vital financial support. All of these activities connect you to a community committed to creating connections and inspiring confidence. For more information or to join our mailing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org